Internet Leads?

Dbcoup

I am thinking of ordering some internet annuity leads. I don't want to get burned. Are any of the lead companies worth ordering from?

I have ordered from virtually all of the Companies on the market,paying up to $100 per lead. My advice would be to not expect immediate returns. I have done fairly well in working these leads, but you must be willing to follow up. I just closed a deal this week that I paid for over a year ago. My experience has been that you will eventually close 1-3 per ten purchased, wit proper follow up. I mail,email and call each prospect when I receive the lead. As with all lead sources you have to constantly evaluate the quality of the leads. I would not recommend prepaying for leads. I did that a few times and was disappointed. Make sure you can start/stop lead flow at your own pace or don't purchase them. Good luck!

11130ar.gif

:biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:
I have ordered from virtually all of the Companies on the market,paying up to $100 per lead. My advice would be to not expect immediate returns. I have done fairly well in working these leads, but you must be willing to follow up. I just closed a deal this week that I paid for over a year ago. My experience has been that you will eventually close 1-3 per ten purchased, wit proper follow up. I mail,email and call each prospect when I receive the lead. As with all lead sources you have to constantly evaluate the quality of the leads. I would not recommend prepaying for leads. I did that a few times and was disappointed. Make sure you can start/stop lead flow at your own pace or don't purchase them. Good luck!

Well Golfnut if you dont mind can you tell me some website that are solid and reliable.......I used Harbor leads for a while and was very happy with the quality of prospects and made a solid killing off of them, but they are shutting down so I am looking for a new site....Thank you

leadbot is a good one, superior to harbor from my experience,priced slighlty higher for leads,. Harbor had $38 for a base price,leadbot is 65 for the whole state and a surcharge for a 75 mile radius. I use them for two states...
Also, leadsclearance, which is a site linked to QuotesAuction,with laeds priced at a discount. I have had success with these leads, primarily in rural areas. I suppose most agents will not drive the 4-5 hours one way that I have done to meet with clients.....

leadbot is a good one, superior to harbor from my experience,priced slighlty higher for leads,. Harbor had $38 for a base price,leadbot is 65 for the whole state and a surcharge for a 75 mile radius. I use them for two states...
Also, leadsclearance, which is a site linked to QuotesAuction,with laeds priced at a discount. I have had success with these leads, primarily in rural areas. I suppose most agents will not drive the 4-5 hours one way that I have done to meet with clients.....

Thank you for the reply......I used to spend the 85/lead with harbor for clients with over 50k to invest and it was great.....Saw at least 6 or 7 people with over 300k and two people with over a million. So I suppose the 65/lead is actually a reduction in price for me and I will definitly look into leadbot.

One last point to consider when dealing with profitability is to make sure that you are getting the compensation that you deserve.

Check with your marketing company, as most agents that write annuities are either at street or below.

Back