Internet Leads

lakeloveroktx

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I am in North Texas. I am wanting to know what internet lead companies you guys are getting good leads from?

I sell Med Supps not advantage. I use Netquote now. I used to use a couple of smaller companies but they have all been bought out by the owner of Netquote.

I am just looking for an honest lead provider.

I am in North Texas. I am wanting to know what internet lead companies you guys are getting good leads from?

I sell Med Supps not advantage. I use Netquote now. I used to use a couple of smaller companies but they have all been bought out by the owner of Netquote.

I am just looking for an honest lead provider.

I don't think it doesn't exist. Not that they aren't "honest" just the quality isn't there. Those people are now "warm" leads, they are just curious assuming they even remember sending in the card.

Direct Mail leads, in my opinion, are pretty much a waste of money.

I suggest you learn to prospect and generate as many of your own leads as possible.

Selling direct to the public has always been for the guys that did it right. The quick hit "Fly by nights" always left the service work for someone else to do. Never made the big money that way, but after I'd done someone else "clean up" I was well respected in an entire neighborhood, if not town.

Back