Internet Life Insurance Leads

bullis33

Expert
I am looking to ramp up this part of my agency's production (P &C has been great so far in the first 8 months) and want to supplement my current life marketing efforts (in book appts, new P&C client pivots, etc) with some internet life leads. Can anyone recommend any companies that they have had some success with as far as pricing, volume, and closing success.

Thanks,

Eric Bullis

Eric Bullis State Farm

HometownQuotes.com has limited volume, but they're fantastic to work with.

Whatever you do...check 3-4 different lead companies. Go slow with them all and let them know you are shopping. No up front payments on any of them.

One of them may work out quite well. Maybe Netquote, Insureme, HT, ASAP...you never know.

Originally Posted by YouGotMyMoney
if someone wants volume who should they try?
Aged internet leads or cold calling lists.

I second that. Cold calling lists can be very effective and if you are looking for volume with prospects who have went online for insurance quotes check out aged internet insurance leads.

My only warning is do not use Net Quote for any leads. Biggest waste of money in my life. They're all recycled.

My only warning is do not use Net Quote for any leads. Biggest waste of money in my life. They're all recycled.

I used them or roughly 9 months last year. Canceled before AEP because I was getting too busy. But I did have a nice ROI with them. Out of 30 or so leads (I used a very small area, just my zip code) I was able to write 4 policies that placed.

have never used them for life, but used them for auto for 7 months and had solid success...the last 2 months they have had about 90% recycled leads (for auto at least) they are re-selling to agents to keep up with demand....I have since dropped them from my auto lead companies I do business with

I used them or roughly 9 months last year. Canceled before AEP because I was getting too busy. But I did have a nice ROI with them. Out of 30 or so leads (I used a very small area, just my zip code) I was able to write 4 policies that placed.

Netquote and Insureme have the same parent company and bother of them have crap leads.... in my experience. My favorite is ASAP Quotes. They don't charge more for filters either. Halley Wolf has always been helpful to me. 866-813-5263 ext 8 if you want to ask her questions about the leads.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
have never used them for life, but used them for auto for 7 months and had solid success...the last 2 months they have had about 90% recycled leads (for auto at least) they are re-selling to agents to keep up with demand....I have since dropped them from my auto lead companies I do business with

I have had leads from Netquote come in at like 6am and then called them around 9am and the person was still in bed. They had NEVER gone online in the first place. That is what ruined their credibility with me!

Last edited:
Back