Internet Medigap Leads

brooks

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Am I having any luck with these? Not so much.

I'm thinking there must be a whole lot of agents sitting by their computers or I-phones.

I just called a guy less than 2 minutes after receiving lead. Per wife ... "already taken care of ".

I have had 25 internet leads. I have called all back within 5 minutes. Most common answer. "Already taken care of".

How many of us are out there?

Am I having any luck with these? Not so much.

I'm thinking there must be a whole lot of agents sitting by their computers or I-phones.

I just called a guy less than 2 minutes after receiving lead. Per wife ... "already taken care of ".

I have had 25 internet leads. I have called all back within 5 minutes. Most common answer. "Already taken care of".

How many of us are out there?

If you really think they've already been taken care of...

If you really think they've already been taken care of...

Not a chance in hell. I sell that stuff over the phone, it's impossible to do an app in less than five minutes but you already know that.

Shared internet leads along with direct mail Med Supp leads suck out loud. I have learned to prospect and generate my own. You knew that also. :D

has anyone noticed that there seems to be alot more agents working the med supps. It looks like the health agents who worked the under 65 market are now jumping in because of there commissions being cut. It seems alot more competition has recently come about

Shared internet leads along with direct mail Med Supp leads suck out loud. I have learned to prospect and generate my own. You knew that also. :D

pls mr goatman we know ur game....

get everybody cold calling so you can keep the DM and internet leads to yourself.

Just because the lead company says they are "real time" doesn't necessarily mean they are.

Ask those people who are already taken care of when they got their first call from an agent. It might have been hours ago or even the previous day.

Just because the lead company says they are "real time" doesn't necessarily mean they are.

Ask those people who are already taken care of when they got their first call from an agent. It might have been hours ago or even the previous day.

Beyond the dishonesty of the lead company, who cares? Again, do you really think they got "All taken care of" in a day? They really committed to $500 a month and are all satisfied in 24 hours? Those people are definitely the minority.

Back