Interview Tomorrow. Anyone Heard of these Guys....?

vroskowski93

I have an interview tomorrow with a Regional Manager for Freedom Financial Solutions. Anybody out there heard of this company? If so, what do you see, what do you say? Thanks in advance.

I have an interview tomorrow with a Regional Manager for Freedom Financial Solutions. Anybody out there heard of this company? If so, what do you see, what do you say? Thanks in advance.

Looks like just another run of the mill IMO. They have quite a few FE companies. Is that their niche?

What about leads? What are they offering that you can't get elsewhere?

Do they offer releases? That should be your first question to them. And get contract levels, including renewals, in writing.

But the release is the most important thing. With a release a bad choice is temporary.

Looks like just another run of the mill IMO. They have quite a few FE companies. Is that their niche?

What about leads? What are they offering that you can't get elsewhere?

Do they offer releases? That should be your first question to them. And get contract levels, including renewals, in writing.

But the release is the most important thing. With a release a bad choice is temporary.

Thanks for the reply. Also, probably should have mentioned, this is for an entry level position. Would you mind explaining what releases and contract levels are?

Thanks for the reply. Also, probably should have mentioned, this is for an entry level position. Would you mind explaining what releases and contract levels are?

You are not interviewing for a 1099 position?

Contract levels should be in the 110% range on FE. Some higher, some lower. Renewals in the 7-8% range.

Not being able to be released means you can't write the companies you contact with after you leave them until a 6 to 12 month waiting period. Even if you never wrote that company, just contracted with them.

But if you are going in for a salary job then that doesn't matter.

I think you are in for a surprise.

Back