Interview with Liberty National

Bonnie

I want to get in the Insurance Business and I have an interview set up for Wed. with Liberty National in Texas. I am just wondering if anyone out there can give me some advice on whether it is a good company to start with. I have looked at their website and it sounds good but you never know. I am just ready to make lots of money and I am very self motivated and great in sales. I just want to make the right decision on which company to go with.
Thanks,
Bonnie

I want to get in the Insurance Business and I have an interview set up for Wed. with Liberty National in Texas. I am just wondering if anyone out there can give me some advice on whether it is a good company to start with. I have looked at their website and it sounds good but you never know. I am just ready to make lots of money and I am very self motivated and great in sales. I just want to make the right decision on which company to go with.
Thanks,
Bonnie

Have you talked with Clyde about your decision to sell insurance?

Bonnie,

Stay as far away from them as you possibly can. They are no better than NAA or United American, or NASE. They will make you put up a bond. When you ask how commissions are paid, you will get a convuluted, fast-talking, confusing answer.

If you want to enter the payroll deduct arena, contact ING, Mutual of Omaha, or someone who is reputable.

There is more honor in working for McDonalds.

To quote: Danger, Will Robinson, Warning, Warning!

Call them late tonight, and leave a message that you've decided to go with someone else, and for them not to call you. Enter the witness protection program, move to a different city, get a pigment alteration, change your hair color, have your eyes, lips, ears and nose done.

I'd rather you hang around Michael Vick.

:chatterbox:Don't do it. :arghh:Stay away from them. :no:Look elsewhere.

But, that's just me.

Bob
Thanks so much for the information. It probably saved me a lot of wasted time. I appreciate it.
Bonnie

You don't interview with LibNat, they actually hire anybody who fogs a mirror, then they get you in and somehow figure out how to keep your commissions, put you in the negative. At least that's how it used to be. Beware.

Last edited:
I'm glad we have someone like Bob in this forum who is willing to help newbies, like me, in this insurance industry. Thanks for the heads up!

Yeah hopefully she didn't go to work there. They aren't nothing what they used to be and the changes haven't been for the better.

Back