Introduction: Kimberly Johnson

kimberlyaspire

Hello everyone. Fairly new insurance license (3 years). Before that, I was a call center sales manager for a large cellular wireless provider. Started my own Telesales call center (inbound/outbound) sales last year and has been going well (completely different industries). Looking to open an insurance division dealing with live transfers only.

Only have been a member for a few days but I love this forum! Very informative :) Looking forward to learning and sharing different ideas.

Thanks

-Kimberly

Hello everyone. Fairly new insurance license (3 years). Before that, I was a call center sales manager for a large cellular wireless provider. Started my own Telesales call center (inbound/outbound) sales last year and has been going well (completely different industries). Looking to open an insurance division dealing with live transfers only.

Only have been a member for a few days but I love this forum! Very informative :) Looking forward to learning and sharing different ideas.

Thanks

-Kimberly

Welcome to the forum Kimberly! Good luck with your new ventures.:err:

Thanks

-Kimberly

Cool, the Pink Power Ranger's on the Forum.:twitchy:

Welcome to the Forum!

----------

Welcome to the forum Kimberly! Good luck with your new dentures.:err:

Hopefully they fit nice and snug.:yes:

Cool, the Pink Power Ranger's on the Forum.:twitchy:

Welcome to the Forum!

----------

Hopefully they fit nice and snug.:yes:

well you know how a new pitch puts marbles in your mouth and knocks you teeth all out of wack LOL For the record though it was supposed to be ventures not dentures..dang dang auto correct :D

Thanks

-Kimberly

Welcome to the forums! How big is the call center?

Back