Introduction

Hi Everyone!

My names is Shawn Plummer. I've been in the industry for 10 years. Former Allianz employee. FMO wholesaler. Agent. Blogger.

My goal is to help agents in any way I can. Offer a different perspective on insurance products.

Hi Everyone!

My names is Shawn Plummer. I've been in the industry for 10 years. Former Allianz employee. FMO wholesaler. Agent. Blogger.

My goal is to help agents in any way I can. Offer a different perspective on insurance products.
Welcome Shawn!

It would be nice to have more participation in the annuity forum. Looking forward to seeing you there.

Gary Thomas here! I am looking forward to working with everyone. I am signing up for my prelicensing course this week I live in Florida and will be a resident next week. I am looking for a Telesales Opportunity to work with before I sign my life away during these interviews this week coming up.

Gary Thomas here! I am looking forward to working with everyone. I am signing up for my prelicensing course this week I live in Florida and will be a resident next week. I am looking for a Telesales Opportunity to work with before I sign my life away during these interviews this week coming up.
What will you be teleselling?:err:

Welcome to the Forum. :yes:

Thank You for welcoming me - Final Expense and Mortgage Protection is what I am thinking to start. SelectQuote trying to hire me now I think for Medicare sales though. We'll see tomorrow.

Back