Jerry Dodson

Hello agents, I’m new to this forum and hopefully this will help me find answers or tools to expertise my FE business.
My background is that I have been in outside sales for 20 years and almost 5 in FInal Expenses. I have been captive at AIL for that 5.
Mostly working part time to submit about 300 clients that I have helped achieve insurance. Average AP of 850 with a 45%-50% closing.
My goal is to get appointed to an IMO by Sep 1st. I have conversed with a familiar FE YouTube mentor about this - starting a100% contract to 115% I don’t need very much training or hand holding.
My questions- Any advice on this transition? Are their better contracts? What are the laws with AIL on length of time to replace your book of business? Does anyone have a good spreadsheet to input their clients? Are their other AIL agents that made the jump?

Hello agents, I’m new to this forum and hopefully this will help me find answers or tools to expertise my FE business.
My background is that I have been in outside sales for 20 years and almost 5 in FInal Expenses. I have been captive at AIL for that 5.
Mostly working part time to submit about 300 clients that I have helped achieve insurance. Average AP of 850 with a 45%-50% closing.
My goal is to get appointed to an IMO by Sep 1st. I have conversed with a familiar FE YouTube mentor about this - starting a100% contract to 115% I don’t need very much training or hand holding.
My questions- Any advice on this transition? Are their better contracts? What are the laws with AIL on length of time to replace your book of business? Does anyone have a good spreadsheet to input their clients? Are their other AIL agents that made the jump?

If you need very little hand holding... get the best commission level you can get... anything less is you paying more than you should .

Secondly... listen closely and save yourself regrets later... DO NOT set all your contracts with one shop!

You'll thank me later.:yes:

https://insurance-forums.com/community/threads/starting-with-american-income-life.87760/

You have many choices as an Indy Agent . . .

Yes, there are better contracts available. We give out between 110% and 125%.

If you need very little hand holding... get the best commission level you can get... anything less is you paying more than you should .

Secondly... listen closely and save yourself regrets later... DO NOT set all your contracts with one shop!

You'll thank me later.:yes:
What do you mean dont set you contracts with one shop?

Your guy was probably testing your knowledge on commission levels. Many IMOs do that. If they can tell you have not educated yourself they will offer to “start “ you out lower and have you work your way up to the levels that others will start you at. That’s a big reason why many agencies don’t post their starting commission levels right on their website.

Just let them know that you have done your research and know that you can start higher and get all the leads, training, and mentoring you are looking for and just like magic they will find it in their heart to start you higher too. Lol

Welcome to the FE world! Start your commission level education right here: Final Expense Commission Levels

Latest posts

Back