Introductions: Learning to Navigate the Site

MaxBenefits

I'm a VERY newly licensed Health/Life agent in FL. If I post or ask any questions that are placed in the wrong thread, ask any "stupid"questions, etc. etc. don't attack me and publicly ridicule me just point me in the right direction.
Thanks for having me
Max

I'm a VERY newly licensed Health/Life agent in FL. If I post or ask any questions that are placed in the wrong thread, ask any "stupid"questions, etc. etc. don't attack me and publicly ridicule me just point me in the right direction. Thanks for having me
Max

Didn't you read in the rules that everyone is allowed one free dumb post. :twitchy: After that getting pounced on is something of a writ of passage around here. Kind of like frat hazing. Oh, by the way welcome. :yes:

I'm a VERY newly licensed Health/Life agent in FL. If I post or ask any questions that are placed in the wrong thread, ask any "stupid"questions, etc. etc. don't attack me and publicly ridicule me just point me in the right direction.
Thanks for having me
Max

Well, you're no fun! :no:

Welcome to the Forum anyway. :)

Hello all,

I'm a captive P&C/L&H producer in NY. I'm very interested in any advise/guidance on commercial insurance.

Hi Everyone,

My name is Lorna and I just got my 215 License and I brand new to Insurance and prospecting.

I am so glad I came across this forum with so much valuable information and guidance. A big thank you all for sharing so unselfishly.

Thanks

Back