Iphone App in Our Lifetimes

Got a new iPhone in February and thought I was screwed too. But I went to iTunes on my computer and saw the app there. I just hit add with my phone plugged in and got it there

Got a new iPhone in February and thought I was screwed too. But I went to iTunes on my computer and saw the app there. I just hit add with my phone plugged in and got it there

I can see it on my ipad but can't transfer to iphone. Think I'll go to the apple store.

Rick

I can see it on my ipad but can't transfer to iphone. Think I'll go to the apple store.

Rick

When you log into your desktop iTunes do you see apps on the left hand side, once your phone is plugged into computer? That's where my downloaded apps were

When you log into your desktop iTunes do you see apps on the left hand side, once your phone is plugged into computer? That's where my downloaded apps were

Nope. Only see 5 recent apps. Clearly there is an issue. Have appt tomorrow afternoon. Couldn't get it done with apple support on the phone.

Rick

Hi Rick,

The forum app is a third-party application which wasn't upgraded to conform with new versions of smartphone and PC browsers, so AppStore pulled it out.

Unfortunately this is out of our hands, but with the forum upgrades in process, this will be an issue not to worry about anymore.

Thanks.

Back