iPhone App Suggestions

Go to app store that you can get more apps for iPhone.
Drafts 5--- it is a quick notebook/handy/editor/writing.
Unfold---It is a toolkit for storytellers
Libby--- Reader
SafeWiper for ios --- Erase everything from iPhone
JustWatch--- Browse through your favorite movies or tv shows.

Last edited:
I was entering "iPhone App Suggestions" on Google, and it was recommended to me: https://insurance-forums.com/community/threads/phone-app-suggestions.90059/
As you can see,this is a post about phone App,what i want is about iPhone App.
Do you have any better suggestions?

There are many apps, that you could install via “App Store” but there are few pre-installed iphone apps which are more better than the usual.

1. Numbers: Why install ms-excel, google sheets when you could easily use keynote to edit your reports, modify and share. This is one app which thats more interactive than the others.
  2. Keynote: Try out easy way to create good presentation, in minutes this is the ultimate app for you.
  3. iMovie: Want to create some quick videos out of your gallery this app would let you do it. There are few templates too which can help you out.
  4. Music: Or should I say Apple music, compared to JioSaavan, Spotify I found Apple Music more convincing and easy to go app. And yes if you are a student you do get discounts on them.
  5. Apps that you should install from App-Store.

Regards,
Adrian

I recommend checking out the App Store and seeing what's trending there. You can also check out some of the top rated apps and read the reviews to get an idea of what is popular. Additionally, searching for a specific type of app and seeing what comes up can help you find some great options.

Hey there! I understand your frustration in not finding the exact iPhone app you're looking for. I've recently started using a document scanning app from smartengines.com and it has made my life so much easier. Not only does it quickly scan my documents, but it also accurately captures all the details. I highly recommend giving it a try if you need to scan anything regularly. I hope it helps and let me know if you need any more suggestions!

Last edited:
Get an Android

No, don't get an Android.

Android phones are full of Google s--t. Google this and Google that. The Google tendrils attach themselves to other features. If you turn of an objectionable Google feature, like a resource hog that you don't need, it turns off a feature that you do need.

As soon as I decide what iPhone to buy I'll be dumping my Android phone.

Latest posts

Back