IRG/AIM Health Solutions

moonlightandmargaritas

Guru
5000 Post Club
Hey has anybody got any knowledge of a limited benefit mini-med called
AIM (Association of Independent Managers) Health Solutions admin done by Insurance Resource Group of Valhalla, NY? The MGA/BGA is Lehman Group in Arizona. Good looking plan - anyone have any experience with it?

Dont know what JP said to you, but his advice is on track. They approached me last year or earlier this year about marketing it. I sent the info to the GA DOI since it didn't pass the smell test with me. They (DOI) said the same.

If they are marketing in GA they are doing so with an unapproved plan and some heads will roll.

I am insured with Oxford and administered through IRG. I have had no issues with IRG since starting in 2005. Can you cc me your 10/26/06 private message. Not clear if your issue is with AIM or IRG.

Hey Margaritas,
I am a consumer in Westchester county NY near Valhalla and was considering contacting IRG/AIM Health Solutions about their products. Please let me know if there are any reasons I should reconsider. I would appreciate it if you could reply or private message me. Thanks!

I am insured with Oxford and administered through IRG. I have had no issues with IRG since starting in 2005. Can you cc me your 10/26/06 private message. Not clear if your issue is with AIM or IRG.

interesting 1st post

Can you supply all the contact info for IRG including their physical business address where I can verify through the state that they are licensed to do business.

I'll wait

I didn't mean to trip you up on their physical address and where they're business is licensed.

Back