Irma May Be Headed my Way

On the ABC evening news, they projected Irma moving into Tennessee as a Cat 1 hurricane and into IN as a tropical storm. Hurricanes in TN? Tropical Storms in IN?.. Can't be true. :skeptical:

Worked close to the gulf today and never heard Irma once. Hardly no traffic even on I10. Oh well I am prepared whether she comes this way or not.

On the ABC evening news, they projected Irma moving into Tennessee as a Cat 1 hurricane and into IN as a tropical storm. Hurricanes in TN? Tropical Storms in IN?.. Can't be true. :skeptical:

Uh oh.. We can handle snow and ice and sub 0 weather. Better not blow down all our corn!!

If Irma keeps shifting west the area I work will be devastated. Wouldn't be able to work for weeks.

Same thing happened with Opal. Went to bed thinking she was going in east of us only to wake up and find out it was headed directly to us.

Well we dodged a bullet. Spent most of the weekend putting stuff in a secure spot. My wife said the back yard looks better than it has in years with all of my junk moved. Now I have to put it back where it was so she can complain some more.

Well we dodged a bullet. Spent most of the weekend putting stuff in a secure spot. My wife said the back yard looks better than it has in years with all of my junk moved. Now I have to put it back where it was so she can complain some more.

Don't bother as junk has a way of moving back on its own. Nature abhors a vacuum, you know!:laugh:

Back