Iroquois Group

sgriswold

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Spent weeks doing my research. Narrowed my choices down to Iroquois vs. SIAA. Leaning towards the former.

Is anyone here with Iroquois? I would like to talk to you about your experience with them.

I looked into both Iroquois and SIAA. I have heard bad things about Iroquios. SIAA had some things I didnt like.

I went with Security Insurance. They are the best so far. Higher commission, direct binding, more carriers. Check them out @ secins dot com

SIAA no good, 5000 entrance fee eternal split on commissions and some other bad stuff if you decide to live, i would call to tell em the entrance fee should be higher so nobody signs up with you. oh and great job on the eternal split on commissions only it should be the other way around 80 to siaa 20 to the other guy.

You obviously seem bitter. Please explain in more detail as to the source of your angst. It looks like you're more upset with the concept of the contractual obligations, but have not really sat down to crunch the numbers. From a pure accounting standpoint, SIAA seems very solid. But if you have something you know that isn't obvious I'd appreciate you enlightening us.

Spent weeks doing my research. Narrowed my choices down to Iroquois vs. SIAA. Leaning towards the former.

Is anyone here with Iroquois? I would like to talk to you about your experience with them.

When I filled out the "contact us" form on the SIAA website, I had someone contact me from a local agency. Is this what happened to you?

we have been a part of the Iroquios group for many years. Looked into some other ones especially SIAA but the entrance fee just seemed like to much for us. Iroquois has always been fair and helpful. moving up the tiers makes things even better. Also the discounts you can receive on software are nice also.

Could there be a better group... possible. but for us Iroquios does well.

Those different groups can seem tempting, I looked into both before starting my own agency ~3 years ago. The main things that drove me away was that THEY own ~25% of YOUR business. Also, the initiation fees and monthly fees seem silly to me.

I've actually considered starting my own group that would essentially be a non-profit. The general idea is that like minded smaller agencies all hook into the one parent strictly for getting direct appointments. There would have to bee some fees or % going to the parent simply because it takes time to organize everything, but, there wouldn't be any ownership clauses and certainly not 5k start up fees...

Back