IRS 2014 Forms Related to Subsidies & Penalties Released.

AllenChicago

Guru
5000 Post Club
Effective today (7/24/2014), the IRS has "draft" published most of the new Tax Year 2014 forms, and modifications to existing forms pertaining to ACA Subsidy reporting and Penalty-Tax reporting.

LINK: Draft Tax Forms

I guess even "HE" (B.O.) wasn't powerful enough to compel the MIGHTY Internal Revenue Service to withhold these forms until after the November mid-term elections!
:twitchy:
ac

This is depressing.......I think I'll wait for the "Health Sherpa version" of these forms to come out.

Here is the kicker......the forms are so complicated, that these low income subsidized folks will have to hire an accountant they can't afford, to avoid clawbacks they can't afford. Time to build relationships with HR Blocks of the world

Only in lib America can this happen

Monthly Premium
Amount of SLCSP :goofy:

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec:goofy:

What? You don't think this is straightforward enough? Where exactly will they get this SLCSP amount? Is everyone going to call us for a price check on these? Or would the insurance company have it in some sort of statement that they would generate for the client?

What a mess . . . .:skeptical:

I hold a Degree in Economics and those forms made my head spin.

These people are gonna need "Tax Preparation Subsides"....:D if they want to keep their APTC's coming!

The code writers over at TurboTax are having a stroke right about now.

Back