Is Any One Using Direct Mail Leads?

Wieczorek

I have a quick question if some of you would like to help me out here.

I have been in the insurance business for quite some time now but still have times when I don't seam to have enough leads in my pipeline, (People to call on.) So I was just thinking about the direct mail lead, is any one still using them and how have they been doing? Or is the seminar rout a better choice?

In the past I have mailed for Medicare Supplements, Finale Expense, LTC. with moderate success in conversion to a client.

Glad to hear every ones thoughts and ideas.

I have been in the insurance business for quite some time now but still have times when I don't seam to have enough leads in my pipeline, (People to call on.) So I was just thinking about the direct mail lead, is any one still using them and how have they been doing? Or is the seminar rout a better choice?

In the past I have mailed for Medicare Supplements, Finale Expense, LTC. with moderate success in conversion to a client.

Yea direct mail is the holy grail in fe, tele leads or cold calling for medsupps, some medsupp guys do dm too

----------

It's been waste of time for me. How many leads a week do you want to generate?

What line of insurance had it been a waste for you?

What generates the majority of your business now.

Auto and home haven't gotten a single thing from it. Instead o focus on my sales meeting realtor networks, and open houses get way more out of it.

Im looking forward to this, pen...check, pad of paper... Check, iced tea check. :)

I just found the 11 DM leads from my drop from last November. I guess I should check the shelf life. :)

----------

Auto and home haven't gotten a single thing from it. Instead o focus on my sales meeting realtor networks, and open houses get way more out of it.

I hear you. Today I called a couple term client beneficiaries and a couple FE clients to let them know they are out of contestable period and wrote two new term and a UH SIWL.

I just found the 11 DM leads from my drop from last November. I guess I should check the shelf life. :) ---------- I hear you. Today I called a couple term client beneficiaries and a couple FE clients to let them know they are out of contestable period and wrote two new term and a UH SIWL.

You called to let them know they were out of contestability? How's that conversation go? "Hey Mary, just to let you know that policy I sold you 2 years ago is now fully inforce...I know I told you that you were good to go 2 years ago, but now you are really set! BTW, do you need any more insurance?"

You are my hero!

You called to let them know they were out of contestability? How's that conversation go? "Hey Mary, just to let you know that policy I sold you 2 years ago is now fully inforce...I know I told you that you were good to go 2 years ago, but now you are really set! BTW, do you need any more insurance?"

You are my hero!

Pretty close. I covered the contestability when I covered them. I also told them I would stay in touch. If "fe" I also do my "people with pre-existing conditions" "pitch" as well as the young family plan talk. If these are not SIWL we go over covering mom and grandma. Kinda the opposite of the FE talk.

I do not know it does not work. So I keep doing it.

What do you talk about when you call? .

Back