Is anyone else concerned about the push for Medicare for All?

[QUOTE="DaKine, post: 1327044, member: 63016" I just think we should treat everyone with dignity and respect.[/QUOTE]
And calling people you do not know "ignorant white supremist and racists" is treating everyone with dignity and respect? :no:

I value leadership.

Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity, Personal Courage.
[QUOTE="DaKine, post: 1327044, member: 63016" I just think we should treat everyone with dignity and respect.
And calling people you do not know "ignorant white supremist and racists" is treating everyone with dignity and respect? :no:[/QUOTE]

I just stated a fact. Birtherism is a crackpot conspiracy theory that racist and white supremacist organizations choose to promote. They just won't let it go.

I value leadership.

Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity, Personal Courage.

And calling people you do not know "ignorant white supremist and racists" is treating everyone with dignity and respect? :no:

I just stated a fact. Birtherism is a crackpot conspiracy theory that racist and white supremacist organizations choose to promote. They just won't let it go.[/QUOTE]
You are so full of shit that it’s not worth having a conversation with you. Race had nothing to do with where he was born. It’s totally racist of you to automatically assume that anyone who questioned it was a white supremest.

Birtherism is a crackpot conspiracy theory that racist and white supremacist organizations choose to promote.

The problem you are experiencing is that anyone who believes otherwise will fight you tooth and nail. It is not worth keeping it going here in this little crevice of the internet. I can only tell you that there are many readers of the forum who agree with you, but none of them will come out in the open forum and say it. I don't know why, exactly, other than they want to avoid the ugliness of it all. I agree. Birtherism is crackpot and racist and I am at a loss as to why otherwise intelligent and good men are willing to defend it.

The problem you are experiencing is that anyone who believes otherwise will fight you tooth and nail. It is not worth keeping it going here in this little crevice of the internet. I can only tell you that there are many readers of the forum who agree with you, but none of them will come out in the open forum and say it. I don't know why, exactly, other than they want to avoid the ugliness of it all. I agree. Birtherism is crackpot and racist and I am at a loss as to why otherwise intelligent and good men are willing to defend it.
I agree it is crackpot but it is not on the surface racist..

Please tell me what the following comment has to do with a discussion about the ACA?
I guess you're little slow...try to keep up. :yes:

goillini52 said:
It was crazy to turn the health insurance industry upside down for that 5 million. It would've been cheaper to give those 5 million free insurance. ACA/O'bamacare was for The Kenyan's legacy. He wanted something with his name on it. :mad:
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Yeah that was the Republican Mitt Romney plan.

DaKine, Monday at 1:31 PM
.................................................................................
goillini52 said:
Mitt's not from Kenya. :no:
Got it??? :biggrin:

Back