Is Anyone Familiar with Federal Financial Group??

You'll be paying 300 dollars for the privilege of contracting with them; you will have to memorize and recite a 10,000 word sales pitch; you will be working incentivized leads; you'll be pitching IUL.

But the biggest problem in all of this...Mormons. Mormons effing everywhere.

I've heard from two former producers bait and switch, pitching IUL, I saw a 7 page garbage script. I didn't know about the $300 contracting I'm sure mrrandywatson is correct he is right on, on the other stuff. They take half the street level comissions. Usually send the new agents out to open the door on there incentive leads, time share etc. Then they get you to split half your comissions with a more seasoned closing agent.

One of the agents was lured with the promise of managing his own branch it never happened. Google federal financial group use the terms review, scam, rip off and see what comes up. I bet it isn't good.

I've been contracted with FFG for a year and a half. As I sit here typing this my phone is alerting me to text messages of appointments set for me. Over the last 2 days 8 appointments have been set for me, most of them with business owners. Today in fact I closed an IUL sale. $16,500 in target premium. Yes, we do have telemarketers. They are not robo calls but live marketers working and setting appointments for me while I spend time with family or when I'm having a beer at the pub. Yes, we are paid a low commission by industry standards but I stay productive with appointments. What good does a 100% commission contract do if you can't fill the hopper with clients?
Someone posted that an agent was offered a management position but it never happened; That's because the agent didn't meet minimum standards to qualify for management. As agents we are all encouraged to move toward management and secure our own regions and areas. This is why FFG is one of the fastest growing IMOs in the business; I mean, really; how many IMOs are growing by 30% per year? This is because of a refined system that an agent can plug into...yes; we have scripts and it's more like 12 pages, not 7 as smomeone stated above; So what? FFG has become the number one IUL seller in the nation because of this script; No other IMO even comes close..And am I the only one alarmed by the bigoted post above referring to our ownership as Mormons as if there's something wrong with that? Really? I've met and talked with the CEO as well as many of the top managers in the company. Without exception they are the nicest, most gracious people who love their agents and who believe in our mission to help folks towards financial security. It has been said that agents have to split their commissions with management. Yes. That's right until you learn the scripts. While you are learning the scripts at least you have the opportunity to be productive and put cash in your pocket. One of our brand new agents went out with our manager and sold an IUL case last week; $24,000 a year in target premium; Do you think he's whining about having to split his commission with the manager? Most agents can learn the opening script in 3 weeks. That qualifies them to get appointments and "open" cases. until they learn the closing script they will still need to split commissions with a closer. But realistically an agent can learn both scripts and be out there opening and closing cases, getting full commission, within 2 or 3 months of starting.....So obviously I'm biased towards FFG and felt compelled to write this to counter the TONS of misinformation out there. If someone is trying to recruit you to FFG, hear them out, keep an open mind, contact your local manager to see if you can do some ridealongs (they should be happy to have you along) to really get a feel for our process, then make your own mind up. Note; the $300 recruitment fee is refunded if you meet easy production standards.

Last edited:
Back