Is anyone familiar with The Premier

Michexp

They are promoting fully funded section 105 health plans to businesses of all sizes. No risk for the employer and zero risk also for the employee. Yada yada. Plan has been field tested for over 5 years. Bill Lipkis from Foresters is supposedly the CEO, although you cannot find anything written up about this in any of the trade journals. Very detailed sales pitch with huge upside potential is the hook setter. I have to believe many on this forum have been approached to sell it. It requires a health and life license. The launch has been promised and moved back multiple times. Red flags are popping everywhere. It's Christmas and would like to think it's true (but aware there are many Grinches out there).

Have you found anything out about this company? I have done some research on them and they don't seem legitimate. My husband invested some money in the company late in 2018, but I do not believe anything has happened. I am a CPA and what they are selling doesn't sound legitimate, but I haven't seen anything yet warning people about this company. Please share if you have found anything out about them. Thank You!

I believe there was a small group that formed an LLC and invested $50,000. What I was told they were investing in was 2 shares ($25K a piece). Nothing was mentioned about a team leader, but I have a feeling the one person in the group that says he is going to sell this plan is most likely the invested team leader. I wasn't a part of the "sales pitch" but what I have found since then I don't think it's legitimate.

I responded to an add to become a promoter of this product last December, and in doing so I got my Life and Health license before I could complete their training. In the meantime, I met my "team leader" and learned history I had not known. That lead me to this WONDERFUL forum in December, and I've been absorbing information from so many experts since then (thank you all by the way!).

Search "Total Financial Group" in the search bar above to get a couple threads on the "classic 105", which is the basis of "the Premier 105". As others have noted, red flags were everywhere for me as well, and I won't be promoting their product and assuming liability, for myself or my customers.

I'm grateful for answering their ad initially though, because it led me to this forum and now I'm dialed into starting a career in final expense that I would never have considered without the incredible threads on this platform.

Back