Is anyone generating online lead?

Christian Robs

Are anyone here working on the lead gen side, with companies like Surehits, AWL, MediaAlpha etc?

Would love to hear your experience with these companies, and if possible, how much you get paid per click/lead.

Hey Christian, I'm David -Operations Manager at Prospectsforagents.com. We are serving 150 registered insurance agents to find an exclusive clients in verticals like Auto/Home/Health/Life and also live transfer calls as per your requirement.
We can help you to grow, reach out at us. Thanks, Have a nice day.

How many agents are you working with right now?

Too much work.... next.

Isnt an advertising budget an estimated amount? How could it cost an equal amount to generate a filled out app for an auto insurance quote as it would for FE? It wouldn't...the keywords are different, the SEO is different, the marketing strategy is completely different. On top of that, LET'S TALK ... By communicating and engaging with these companies you can build a relationship and haggle....get a discount. I put together advertising campaigns in different industries, and there's no set number that I can invest into the campaigns to produce a set number of inquiries it always varies. So you may think it's too much work, but it's part of the process.

So you may think it's too much work, but it's part of the process.

It doesn't have to be part of the process. Most lead vendors today are out of touch with their market, who has no appreciation for their "call for details" crap. Especially when there's a tab that says "pricing" but when you click it, it just leads to a contact us form. It's sleazy and ineffective.

I feel like companies like ListShack and LeadHeroes are more in touch with the pulse of the market, trying to give people what they want. They understand that in the long run, the customer decides the process, not the lead vendor.

Back