Is anyone generating online lead?

Dec 31, 2018

1. Christian Robs

Christian Robs New Member

State:
    New York
    Are anyone here working on the lead gen side, with companies like Surehits, AWL, MediaAlpha etc?

Would love to hear your experience with these companies, and if possible, how much you get paid per click/lead.

2. jdlash

jdlash Super Genius

How many agents are you working with right now?

jdlash, Jan 22, 2019
  3. vic120

vic120 Guru

State:
    Tennessee
    I don't know about the others but AWL is one of the worst I've used

vic120, Jan 22, 2019
  4. vic120

vic120 Guru

State:
    Tennessee

Not so satisfied previous customer over here, Started off well, with first 1 K deposit, but went real south real fast after 2nd deposit

vic120, May 14, 2019
  5. Abrasax

Abrasax Guru

State:
    Florida
    Why not put the pricing on your website?

Abrasax, May 14, 2019
  6. BADTROUT

BADTROUT Guru

State:
    Colorado
    I absolutely hate the lack of transparency on peoples websites. I don't care to fill out some stupid form just to get the price. I get the whole "features and benefits" schpiel, and the "value vs price" arguments. I keep moving on to someone willing to publish their prices.

BADTROUT, May 14, 2019
  7. Ernesto

Ernesto New Member

State:
    Texas
    do you have Spanish FE leads ?

Ernesto, May 14, 2019
  8. BADTROUT

BADTROUT Guru

State:
    Colorado
    Too much work.... next.

BADTROUT, May 16, 2019
  9. Patrick Falcone

Patrick Falcone New Member

State:
    New York
    Isnt an advertising budget an estimated amount? How could it cost an equal amount to generate a filled out app for an auto insurance quote as it would for FE? It wouldn't...the keywords are different, the SEO is different, the marketing strategy is completely different. On top of that, LET'S TALK ... By communicating and engaging with these companies you can build a relationship and haggle....get a discount. I put together advertising campaigns in different industries, and there's no set number that I can invest into the campaigns to produce a set number of inquiries it always varies. So you may think it's too much work, but it's part of the process.

10. Abrasax

Abrasax Guru

State:
    Florida
    It doesn't have to be part of the process. Most lead vendors today are out of touch with their market, who has no appreciation for their "call for details" crap. Especially when there's a tab that says "pricing" but when you click it, it just leads to a contact us form. It's sleazy and ineffective.

I feel like companies like ListShack and LeadHeroes are more in touch with the pulse of the market, trying to give people what they want. They understand that in the long run, the customer decides the process, not the lead vendor.

Abrasax, May 30, 2019