Is anyone Hiring in Gwinnett Georgia

TomGeorgia87

Is there any independent Insurance agency that is hiring in Gwinnett county Georgia? I am fully Licenses In P&C and Life&health, and accidents & sickness. Also, I am bilingual as well. Looking for an Agency that is willing to train and give guidance to a newbie in the industry.

Thank You so much!

Is there any independent Insurance agency that is hiring in Gwinnett county Georgia? I am fully Licenses In P&C and Life&health, and accidents & sickness. Also, I am bilingual as well. Looking for an Agency that is willing to train and give guidance to a newbie in the industry.

Thank You so much!

I can help you. Whats your email address?

Hahaha. First post...like a cat pouncing on a mouse. :twitchy:

Indeed. I'd never heard of Gwinnett and I've lived in Florida all my life. I was thinking...."how big could that town be, he could just look in the phone book". Turns out it's a county...no wonder I've never heard of it.

It's near Atlanta...heard of that one. Go Braves! :yes:

Indeed. I'd never heard of Gwinnett and I've lived in Florida all my life. I was thinking...."how big could that town be, he could just look in the phone book". Turns out it's a county...no wonder I've never heard of it. It's near Atlanta...heard of that one. Go Braves! :yes:

We have 159 counties here in Georgia. There's a good chance that you haven't heard of most of them. Gwinnett is a decent size county with a population pushing 900,000 people.

We have 159 counties here in Georgia. There's a good chance that you haven't heard of most of them. Gwinnett is a decent size county with a population pushing 900,000 people.

One of the fastest growing counties in the country...or so says the propaganda.

To the OP, I live in Buford(Gwinnett County for you non-GA people) if you want to chat...I am not hiring, but can maybe point you in a direction.

Named after Button Gwinnett, 2nd person to sign the Declaration of Independence. Famous for declaring, "Gee whiz, John, did you have to take up so much room with your signature?"

Named after Button Gwinnett, 2nd person to sign the Declaration of Independence. Famous for declaring, "Gee whiz, John, did you have to take up so much room with your signature?"

Button...... I am going to keep that name in mind when naming my next child.

Back