Is anyone Selling IUL Effectively Online?

NinjaNic

Guru
100+ Post Club
Being in lead gen and having the experience I have in selling, I have never actually generated an IUL or accumulation specific lead. I have never tried, but I am getting closer to it. Is anyone selling IUL effectively online or by phone? As in specifically marketing IUL, or the concept, and doing phone/screenshare appointments. I would be interested to know your process. I have the marketing sources and will sell IUL by phone when the opportunity presents itself, but not as a focused campaign. Using our Ninja Quoter, I want to create lead generation products for agents to generate this type of lead, but I also don't want to spin my wheels if it isn't something that is easily done. The product won't quote an actual IUL product, but more of an analysis of term and invest the difference as a concept and allowing agents to input their own disclaimers.

Thoughts? Is this something the agent market wants?

Being in lead gen and having the experience I have in selling, I have never actually generated an IUL or accumulation specific lead. I have never tried, but I am getting closer to it. Is anyone selling IUL effectively online or by phone? As in specifically marketing IUL, or the concept, and doing phone/screenshare appointments. I would be interested to know your process. I have the marketing sources and will sell IUL by phone when the opportunity presents itself, but not as a focused campaign. Using our Ninja Quoter, I want to create lead generation products for agents to generate this type of lead, but I also don't want to spin my wheels if it isn't something that is easily done. The product won't quote an actual IUL product, but more of an analysis of term and invest the difference as a concept and allowing agents to input their own disclaimers.

Thoughts? Is this something the agent market wants?

I think you are better of generating leads for life insurance.

You're misinterpreting his post.

He asked the question because you said to get leads for life insurance, instead of IUL. Of course, IUL is a form of life insurance.

Brett Kitchen of Insurance Mavericks.....safemoneymillionaire.com claims to generate IUL leads for huge premiums. Leads aren't cheap but ROI sounds great. Anyone with experience with his system?

Back