Is Datamedcorp.net a Scam for Annuity Appointments?

cant be a scam, im using them and the appointments are good......and more importantly ...they sell!!!

fina,

Are you providing us an update from your last post on this company on another thread? Your last post hinted some skepticism on this company. It's in the annuity leads/appointment setters thread.

I was skeptical at first but it does work.... I have been on 10 appointments and four sold, but at first it took a long time and i thought i was scammed, no complaints from me so far
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
For a 3500.00 investment made 25K not bad, you just have to deal with some of the negatives ...like now they are installing a new T1 phone line so they are down for a couple of days but they told me before hand ...so i guess none this week

Last edited:
Fina,

Perhaps you were a "lucky one" - this guy posted them as a scam over at producers web. Also, with all of the guru's on this site, it's a bit shocking that no one else can vouch for them. Also, their phone number is no longer is service nor is their email address functional. If it smells like a rat or a scam......

AuthorMessagenag5aunt

Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:33 am Post subject: DataMed leadsDo not do business with this company. I paid 1,750. for leads and received nothing. They will not return my calls or respond to my emails.
Once they received my check, that was it.Back to top

okay i have not gotten appointments in 2 weeks and the phone is still down,...i hope everything is okay with them

Latest posts

Back