Is Guarantees Issue for Real?

MichaelBurton

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Texas
I know (expect) there have to be qualifications and exclusions of some sort. Anyone that can offer a general tour of the landscape, please do. TIA.

I know (expect) there have to be qualifications and exclusions of some sort. Anyone that can offer a general tour of the landscape, please do. TIA.

No qualifications. The only exclusion is that if they die in the first 2 years from anything other than accident the death benefit is ROP(Return Of Premium) plus 5-20% interest, depending on the company.

One qualification...

NeilFatherBreathing1.jpg

No qualifications. The only exclusion is that if they die in the first 2 years from anything other than accident the death benefit is ROP(Return Of Premium) plus 5-20% interest, depending on the company.

How in the f*** does that work?!? Gotta see to believe. Is there consensus on the top 3-5 companies offering these products?

----------

One qualification...

LOL! Thanks, FEX.

How in the f*** does that work?!? Gotta see to believe. Is there consensus on the top 3-5 companies offering these products?

----------

LOL! Thanks, FEX.

It's gotta be lapse assumptions.

----------

Gerber, Kemper, Vantis, NGL, Equitable to name a few. There are others that are almost GI, like Settlers.

Best software to spreadsheet these guys? Guessing compulife will do it? I just signed up but haven't fiddled with it yet.

Thanks, BTW, Goillini!

----------

Best software to spreadsheet these guys? Guessing compulife will do it? I just signed up but haven't fiddled with it yet.

If they weren't making money...they wouldn't do it.

----------

----------

Thanks, BTW, Goillini!

FEX Quotes and CSG are the 2 quote engines I'm aware of for FE.

If they weren't making money...they wouldn't do it.

No doubt. But with current practices in secondary markets, execs can make a shipload of dough and flee the scene of the crime before the bad underwriting shows up with The Bill. Lot of that going on right now, I fear. But probably not in this market. The LE and underwriting is too clear-cut. Not enough fog in which to hide; not enough time to pull of the heist.

Has to be lapse assumptions.

I am

Latest posts

Back