Is Health Sherpa Working During SEP?

infoseeker

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Is Health Sherpa working during SEP? I have spoke with a few agents that have tried to write business going through the United Health One website and have had issues with payment. Supposedly UHOne is only carrier that has a workable SEP site.

I know other software programs are shutout as well as other carrier sites. i dont know of any successful enrollments as of now. is health sherpa the only one . i would like to hear if there are any successful enrollments with Health Sherpa through the entire process including payment.

Is Health Sherpa working during SEP? I have spoke with a few agents that have tried to write business going through the United Health One website and have had issues with payment. Supposedly UHOne is only carrier that has a workable SEP site.

I know other software programs are shutout as well as other carrier sites. i dont know of any successful enrollments as of now. is health sherpa the only one . i would like to hear if there are any successful enrollments with Health Sherpa through the entire process including payment.

I don't think so... don't think they can... might do a search to see if anyone else can use it

I don't think so... don't think they can... might do a search to see if anyone else can use it
Health Sherpa was advertising just a few weeks ago that they were able to enroll individuals for SEP. I was curious if any agents have successfully

Health Sherpa was advertising just a few weeks ago that they were able to enroll individuals for SEP. I was curious if any agents have successfully

Yes. Its working very well, just a few more questions at the end for the SEP reason/date.

KGBMom is not telling the truth.... she is just being mean by leading you on a wild goose chase... rock me!

YES! Its really NOT working. I think you should use the FFM. So all the people you can't help while you are dealing with the FFM crap can call me. And I can get them enrolled in under 10 minutes.

It's only working for top producing agents........need special password/code.

Yesterdays' code was "FOOL"
Today's code is "Obama"

It changes each day ........but very similar to prior day

KG Have you had any issues thus far. Were you able to confirm payment at the carrier end? I don't just mean after the application i mean a week or 2 later are the carriers able to confirm that payment went through?

Back