Is It Getting Harder to Come Up with Health/Life Leads?

papercutter

Super Genius
Seems like it From my perspective doing health insurance, and a little FE here and there. Internet leads for health and FE have really gotten worse for me in the last year or so. Lower volume and lower quality. Though people bash 'em, Avatar leads have worked well for me in the past and now you pretty much can't get them. Live operator TM leads haven't impressed me much for the price. I should mention that I only do telesales.

Think of it as the ocean tides. They come in and they go out. In my long history of internet life leads there are times in the year where you get them and there are times where you're better off going on vacation. It's always been that way.

You have to understand that internet leads are one form of prospecting. Use different forms of prospecting and you'll always be busy.

Think of it as the ocean tides. They come in and they go out. In my long history of internet life leads there are times in the year where you get them and there are times where you're better off going on vacation. It's always been that way.

You have to understand that internet leads are one form of prospecting. Use different forms of prospecting and you'll always be busy.

Busy doesn't equate to success.;)

Seems like it From my perspective doing health insurance, and a little FE here and there. Internet leads for health and FE have really gotten worse for me in the last year or so. Lower volume and lower quality. Though people bash 'em, Avatar leads have worked well for me in the past and now you pretty much can't get them. Live operator TM leads haven't impressed me much for the price. I should mention that I only do telesales.

I would wager you have many, maybe hundreds or thousands of other people's leads now.

Back