Is it illegal for licensed insurance agents to process cancer screening test?

Jan 28, 2019

1. AmberBurd

AmberBurd Expert

State:
    Florida
    Maybe some want to know if they are pre-dispositioned via there Family Genetic Cancer genes (also for their kids) & if so they might want to change their lifestyle, eating habits, loose weight......... so maybe they can possibly delay or prevent it from happening.

2. AmberBurd

AmberBurd Expert

State:
    Florida
    YOU must be NEW to be saying such a thing? Point fingers. I normally do not brag, BUT in this case. Do you have 1K clients on the books like I do? With lifetime renewals??? Wow looks like I'm NEW alright, Your a Hater you must be a Demo.

3. goillini52

goillini52 MAGA...Eat More Bacon & BUILD THAT WALL!!!

State:
    Illinois
    Damned Dems!!! So, turns out that myinsurebiz is not only an AssHole...he's also a low down dirty rotten Dem. :mad:

4. LostDollar

LostDollar Guru

State:
    Kansas
    Are you currently working with women or women's groups in some way to promote awareness of breast and ovarian cancers and possible preventive actions?

Are you a qualified and trained genetic counselor capable of knowing whether a person will receive greater benefit from blood or saliva genetic testing?

5. Desmond Doss

Desmond Doss Super Genius

State:
    Missouri
    Some agents break every rule in the book and walk away. Legal and illegal dont mean much in this business!

6. AmberBurd

AmberBurd Expert

State:
    Florida
    Its the Doctors decision to determine and to make a plan with their patients

7. myinsurebiz

myinsurebiz Guru

State:
    Hawaii
    Bahahahaha - sure you do. What's your name - we can get that braggadocios statement verified.

Also - No such thing as lifetime renewals in this biz . . .

p.s. - meant "newb" to the forum.

p.p.s. - you may need to change it out and get a Snickers Bar.

8. myinsurebiz

myinsurebiz Guru

State:
    Hawaii
    *hick hasn't a clue. Moments like these I miss ole *ick . . .

9. AmberBurd

AmberBurd Expert

State:
    Florida
    Oh so I guess your not in the Medicare Supp. nor MAPD biz. As long as the client stays in the plan YES lifetime renewals, you must just sell final EX. No client would ever give business to a person like you with your contentious attitude, no wonder you would't get life time renewals they will dump your A$% & find another agent!!!!!!!!

10. rousemark

rousemark Still Here!

State:
    Tennessee
    OK.. Now you have answered my question by what you mean when you say prevent.. However, if it is a genetic condition, a lifestyle change will not affect it. Even though a lifestyle change can affect the occurrence of cancer that are caused by things like smoking (such as I had), it will not alter a genetic abnormality. The only thing the genetic testing at this time can possibly do to help is to alert the doctor to be alert to the possibility of a certain cancer so that possibly they could catch it early and before it metastasized.. Once a cancer has occurred, genetic testing can help in developing a targeted treatment. Wonderful things are being done with immunotherapy.