Is it illegal for licensed insurance agents to process cancer screening test?

This is misleading. The tests are approved by medicare if its approved by a doctor. The doctor does not need to be the primary care. Targets seniors...thats who has medicare. Ripping off medicare ??????

No license requirements for performing the test, to you idiots out there....many aspects of healthcare are easily scam or misleading.

Why should a dr decide if you can have test....if you wualify its your right. Drs dont decide if you need a flu shot, do they ?? Some dr doesnt know genetic screening and says no...thats great....patient suffers cause dr xyz doesnt know crap about it. Why should a dr be allowed leeway here , they arent regarding blood tests. I know a lady who wanted it done..switch to a dr who said yes...this is stupid a dr who knows you..why wouldnt anynody not want the test. Btw, i tell my drs what i want or i walk..

Why should a dr decide if you can have test....if you wualify its your right. Drs dont decide if you need a flu shot, do they ?? Some dr doesnt know genetic screening and says no...thats great....patient suffers cause dr xyz doesnt know crap about it. Why should a dr be allowed leeway here , they arent regarding blood tests. I know a lady who wanted it done..switch to a dr who said yes...this is stupid a dr who knows you..why wouldnt anynody not want the test. Btw, i tell my drs what i want or i walk..

You just can't fix stupid........ Medicare has certain guidelines which have to be followed in order for tests to be legally covered and paid for. They do not want just any jackleg doctor (who may be participating in a scam) prescribing tests. Read the links below! But you keep doing what you're doing, Spike is waiting for another *** to join him in his cell.

1) https://www.smpresource.org/Handler.ashx?Item_ID=E3BA48E4-57F1-458B-B3D1-7F22FD13FF58

2) https://www.smpresource.org/Handler.ashx?Item_ID=3133708A-F319-48BE-9D8B-38B0B6E18187

3) Medicare Coverage for Genetic Tests: Know the Facts || Center for Medicare Advocacy

Im out of the business, now fund merchant cash advances at 45 cents on the dollar.

Last edited:
Back