Is It Impossible to Get Insured?

designinglife11

I have been without a Virginia license for 3 years and am currently trying to get it reinstated, but I am unable to find a company to insure me. Is there any way to get insured?

I got a dui 3 years ago, did not get an interlock system, did not get a restricted license, still drove, was found driving on a suspended license several times, was found driving without a license twice, and had my license revoked several times for the unpaid court costs that resulted from the tickets. I have -40ish points on my record.

Understanding how insanely negligent and foolish I have been letting this snowball so much, Is there any way to get insured?

No, not impossible. Most carriers rate a DUS as heavily, or worse than, a DUI. You need to visit an independent agent that specializes in nonstandard auto insurance. That's your only shot at getting insurance outside of your state assigned risk plan. It won't be cheap, of course. But yeah, if you've just been checking every company that has a commercial on tv, those guys probably won't insure you.

I have been without a Virginia license for 3 years and am currently trying to get it reinstated, but I am unable to find a company to insure me. Is there any way to get insured?

I got a dui 3 years ago, did not get an interlock system, did not get a restricted license, still drove, was found driving on a suspended license several times, was found driving without a license twice, and had my license revoked several times for the unpaid court costs that resulted from the tickets. I have -40ish points on my record.

Understanding how insanely negligent and foolish I have been letting this snowball so much, Is there any way to get insured?

I can do it. It sounds like you just need an non owners fr44 policy. Send me a message and I'll get you a quote.

Last edited:
Back