Is it just me?

Dave020

Super Moderator
California
Or does anyone else have the quality of their business day brought down the minute we talk to one of our carriers?

I swear, I can be having the best day and they I need to call one of them about a case or application or client and, boom, a load of BS a mile high and it just sets the downer tone.

You know, the calls where you know they are giving you a bs answer because you've done it a hundred times?

Just wondered if it's just me or if anyone else experiences this?

Dave
The David Fluker Health Insurance Agency - Gilroy, California - Serving California Residents Since 1995

All my carriers are stupid and have no sense of customer service so I am never disappointed.

You obviously have very high expectations.

Get over it . . .

I think I've been spoiled over the years by good people who have, sadly, been replaced by what we have today. Ugh!

Was just thinking about this today actually I was on the phone with a carrier wanting to know status of an application. Clean app and has taken 13 days so far and still no approval just drives you nuts and they can't tell you what is going on.:mad:

I am not sure what carriers you're referring to specifically but being a broker now and having contracts with many companies I can say I have been pleasantly surprised by Assurant. Their attitude and response time has been great (so far!). Some of the other carriers in my state act like I should give them $$ for brining in cases. I realize things could change or maybe I have gotten lucky so far so we'll see what happens...

After dealing with the comical incompetency of Schmega for so long (but to be fair at least they were friendly retards!) any decent service is appreciated!

Ok, let's get this out of the way so I don't get bashed. Assurant's rates can be uncompetitive in many states. Ok.

Now - Assurant absolutely rocks regarding their agents. There is not a single company that can remotely compare to any part of their system. They have the best software, best agent site and best agent support.

You always get a rep on the phone within two rings and heaven forbid you're in the top producer club because they you get an assistant and underwriter. Nothing is better then picking up the phone and getting my underwriter. It's better decisions and I can easily reverse decisions. Not a single other company can touch it. Not a single company is more agent focused than Assurant - and there's not even a close second.

Ok, let's get this out of the way so I don't get bashed. Assurant's rates can be uncompetitive in many states. Ok.

Now - Assurant absolutely rocks regarding their agents. There is not a single company that can remotely compare to any part of their system. They have the best software, best agent site and best agent support.

You always get a rep on the phone within two rings and heaven forbid you're in the top producer club because they you get an assistant and underwriter. Nothing is better then picking up the phone and getting my underwriter. It's better decisions and I can easily reverse decisions. Not a single other company can touch it. Not a single company is more agent focused than Assurant - and there's not even a close second.

Noted and I will investigate adding Assurant to my portfolio here in CA. I think they sell IFP here. Thanks

Dave

Back