Is It Me or is It Slow

insurance0707

Guru
1000 Post Club
Michigan
After the whirlwind of annual enrollment period being over it seems like no one is buying right now. Internet leads are terrible and not many coming in, my phone has basically quit ringing. I guess I should be happy for the break but I'm wondering if other agents are experiencing this also

yeah im right there with ya... Its almost like we are trying to feed off of the skeletons of whats left after the open enrollment feeding frenzy. Ive got a feeling february will be better...

It's slowed down for me too...especially this week. I don't think I've had over 5 business calls this entire week. Fortunately one of the calls is a decent term-life case I'm suppose to write this afternoon.

We are pretty busy. Dec was crazy, my problem the last couple weeks was getting motivated.
This week I found my moto again. Opened last months bills.

Sounds like a great time for you to make those out bound client service calls. That will bring in the business. Guaranteed!

Its been really slow for me, seniors are tired of the massive beating they all took during AEP.

It's okay though, theres always a diamond in the ruff. Just have to find them.

Less phone calls but the ones calling all want something like yesterday.
Wrote a lady a single premuim whole life last fall. This was a referral from her sister that I did the same for the year prior. Last week her friend called and did one for $20k for herself. Called me yesterday wants to pay for one for her 2 daughters and 1 grandchild. I believe I found the need and security button for a string of women! I never saw it coming!
This is working just like the first HSA I ever sold. He was so into it and actually understood it that he has basically educated and sold 25 more for me. LOL

While its slow organize and put away last years stuff.

If you do not have a software system to organize all your clients and prospects you have to check out Franks YIO!
I can't get the info in there quick enough! It is going to help me save so much time and the ideas of cross selling are just popping into my head! There are 7 people so far that are my clients that are turning 65 this year! 7 people I would have missed reminding them I can set them up with a med sup! Easy to know if they were health clients but they are life or annuity clients. Once they are already a client its a no brainer that they'll also get the med sup from you.
Hats off to Frank!
This one chic office is feeling renewed! LOL
Check it out, seriously you won't regret it!

Back