Is it seriously Possible to be a Part-Time Agent

Enter the Race

Super Genius
Now to start the great debate. Is it seriously possible to be a Part- Time Agent. I know a lot of the MLM agencies and IMO's will say YES you can but has anyone ever had any real success doing it or every seen anyone have success doing it.

Now to start the great debate. Is it seriously possible to be a Part- Time Agent. I know a lot of the MLM agencies and IMO's will say YES you can but has anyone ever had any real success doing it or every seen anyone have success doing it.

It's all have you define success.

If you want to put in 8 to 10 hours weekly and pull in an extra 1k or so that's possible.

But doubtful you'll be making an extra 100k annually by putting in minimal effort and time

It's all have you define success.

If you want to put in 8 to 10 hours weekly and pull in an extra 1k or so that's possible.

But doubtful you'll be making an extra 100k annually by putting in minimal effort and time

I 100% agree with what your saying, its what your goal of it all is.

I guess I forgot to (or maybe didn't) word it correctly. How many IMO's or uplines in general.. or even captive agencies.. will allow an agent to be part-time, or rather stay part-time. Most I know because you are working commission will say you can start off part-time but want you to become full time.

I 100% agree with what your saying, its what your goal of it all is.

I guess I forgot to (or maybe didn't) word it correctly. How many IMO's or uplines in general.. or even captive agencies.. will allow an agent to be part-time, or rather stay part-time. Most I know because you are working commission will say you can start off part-time but want you to become full time.

Probably alot more then you think.

I have a guy right now who works some of my leads and is putting right at 10 hours in weekly.

Guy is doing okay and with our commission split agreement making about 1k weekly.

That's all he wants at the time and is happy

"Part-Time" is all relative. We have part time agents that put in more hours and write more business than many of our "full-time" agents do.
Some of our top producers are fire fighters. They work either 2 or 3 days (24hr shifts) at the fire house, then sell FE on their off days. I guess you would call them part-time, but they still manage to write over 200k.
It's more about how focused you are with the time that you put in, rather than how much time that you put in.

"Part-Time" is all relative. We have part time agents that put in more hours and write more business than many of our "full-time" agents do.
Some of our top producers are fire fighters. They work either 2 or 3 days (24hr shifts) at the fire house, then sell FE on their off days. I guess you would call them part-time, but they still manage to write over 200k.
It's more about how focused you are with the time that you put in, rather than how much time that you put in.

Understood, so when a recruiter says you need “Full Time Committment” that is all relative, too.

Probably alot more then you think.

I have a guy right now who works some of my leads and is putting right at 10 hours in weekly.

Guy is doing okay and with our commission split agreement making about 1k weekly.

That's all he wants at the time and is happy

I see, that why asking the right questions during the first meeting is so crucial. Like for example I know guys like LH atleast on there captive end wont let you do it. I have heard they are very there way or the highway. They won’t even negotiate there % splits.

Many of the agents I know, including myself, work in the field 12 to 15 hours a week. I do spend another 4 or 5 hours per week in my office making calls, getting applications approved and putting out fires etc. I believe if your going to do that and be successful, you better have your ducks in a row and know how to close.

I see, that why asking the right questions during the first meeting is so crucial. Like for example I know guys like LH atleast on there captive end wont let you do it. I have heard they are very there way or the highway. They won’t even negotiate there % splits.

If going part time definitely LH not way to go

Back