Is Lee @ Customized Quote Dead?

Rearden

Guru
5000 Post Club
I ask because several of my agents are interested in giving him money for leads and he hasn't responded to any of their messages.

If anyone knows anything, I'd be much obliged.

I have been curious is Lee is ok also. Ive been wanting to give him money as well for LTCI leads. It seemed like he had a lot going on when we last emailed, Im not sure if it was business or personal.

He's still around but very hard to get hold of. I'm wondering if this has gone as well as he hoped it would.

He's still around but very hard to get hold of. I'm wondering if this has gone as well as he hoped it would.

I guess that depends on what the hope was? Those leads were never going to be anything but a niche. If the expectations were higher than that then certainly it's a disappointment.

I DK'ed an internet lead yesterday that Newby gave me that he had since Dec and not able to reach. I don't know if it was one of Lee's or not.

The people insisted that they did not inquire online and couldn't have since their internet has been down for over 6 months.

But they bought anyway.:yes:

Some insurance outfits have bought and sewed up the whole state's leads that come in and so individuals that would want to just buy leads that come in from certain counties are out and can't get in because the whole state is bought out. This was the case here in Louisiana the last time I inquired about the leads from him.

Back