Is my 60% Contract Worth It?

You say that shortly after you try to convince me to sell FE? :)

Not you. Matt S. (Ginger Ninja) He's been passed around from IMO to IMO. His last hope is being a shill for 360 but he can't even get along with their other recruiters either.

Not you. Matt S. (Ginger Ninja) He's been passed around from IMO to IMO. His last hope is being a shill for 360 but he can't even get along with their other recruiters either.

Hahaha, I knew it was obvious that Ginger has been around, has more than one account(that doesn't necessarily make you a bad person) and it's looking like Ginger is a man(Transginger)...but I never made the connection with Matt. Are you sure that Matt is Ginger? Does he even have red hair?:twitchy:

Hahaha, I knew it was obvious that Ginger has been around, has more than one account(that doesn't necessarily make you a bad person) and it's looking like Ginger is a man(Transginger)...but I never made the connection with Matt. Are you sure that Matt is Ginger? Does he even have red hair?:twitchy:

I'm just going by the "everybody sucks but me" attitude. But that seems to be a pretty close match.

I would bet $ it's Asurea.

This. Sounds like them. Promise great leads & support but reality a different story. For the money they get for leads I expect to get lots of folks in 30s-50's for MP not late 60's-80's. Free leads that are years old and already worked over. Should be closing a lot more but I do not feel I'm getting quality leads I should be getting for cost. I Got lucky at first with a decent experienced up line but but folks at headquarters in CA do absolutely nothing for independent agents. If I didn't like my up line, I would never become involved with Asurea.

Back