Is Norvax Down? Check Your Websites...

OregonDave

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Oregon
I'm looking at three of my sites and the iframes are no longer showing the quote engine, using GoHealth's own code. Is anyone else having this issue? Is it time to dump Norvax?

Last edited:
I'm looking at three of my sites and the iframes are no longer showing the quote engine, using GoHealth's own code. Is anyone else having this issue? Is it time to dump Norvax?

It was time to dump Norvax after last year when they didnt have rates loaded til 12/1.......

Well, Norvax has officially pulled support for the old Quote Engine that was website embeddable. I'm canceling the service and anyone looking for a quote engine after 2015 should steer clear of Norvax. They seem to be cutting off the ability to make landing pages with a quote form on the page.

Before Norvax went corrupt, they were well known as an online quote engine for health insurance agents, providing online quotes and applications for agent websites.

Now, Norvax seems to mostly be in the lead aggregation business, selling leads. It's probably wise to separate from them altogether.

Last edited:
Good Morning Dave,

We still allow i-framing of our Legacy Norvax Quoting Engine, although the legacy quoting platform itself, will not be supported moving forward. As it is with many technology companies, we continue to build new and improved systems for the benefit of our clients. Embedding content from other websites may actually hinder your search rankings, therefore new quoting technology within our industry generally consists of a link rather than an i-frame.

With the GoHealth Marketplace, we have focused more on your client experience. It's design and usability far surpasses the capabilities of its predecessor.

To learn more about the GoHealth Marketplace, and all its capabilities please reach out to [email protected]. At this time we are offering several promotions to help you get started with this new technology.

Mark Latz
Sales Manager
GoHealth/Norvax

Hey Mark, I appreciate the response. On my multiple websites, the iframes all stopped working at the same time, both on Wordpress and Joomla 3.

We prefer keeping the forms on our domain as most consumer find it jarring when they are suddenly taken to an entirely different domain with a nice but very generic looking graphic and template, as well as GoHealth branding. As a web marketer, I work hard to establish brand trust. Your process undermines that greatly.

I contacted tech support but received no response. After 48 hours I called your tollfree number and was told IT was working on it and was transferred to my account manager's voicemail.

After I finally reached him, he explained that no one was working on the issue as it wasn't a supported technology anymore and that the only way to offer my visitors quotes was to link to my quote page on your website, and he also made certain I was aware that I was under contract to keep paying Norvax whether I liked the service or not.

For these reasons I switched back to Quotit today and they even gave me my old deal. They were happy to have me back. Kudos to them!

Also, quick SEO tip: iframes are not indexed by search engines. If you are telling people they are then that is absolutely incorrect and you should stop. Iframes are invisible to google, Bing, Yandex, and nearly all other search engine spiders. Your new system creates a link flow to your domain from industry websites where you are stealing "backlink juice" from all of your customers websites. This could significantly damage your customers SEO, especially if links to your domain amount to more than a tiny percentage of the offsite links within an agent's website. Reason being is that linking to you implies to Google and Bing that your website is the more important website and that your customers sites are just landing pages for Norvax and should therefore be ignored.

Last edited:
My Norvax rep apparently doesn't work there anymore and was replaced by someone new...who now doesn't work there anymore...So another person called and left a message on my voicemail (and emailed).

I tried to reach her with no response back. They just don't seem to care anymore. I sent another email to her. I will certainly report back and let you know my experience with her.

I only need 10 minutes. It's like pulling teeth.

Last edited:
This thread needs backlinking. SEO for life.

----------

Did you guys really just bill me again? Looks like you're trying to squeeze as much money as possible out of me before I cancel my card.

Anyone doing GoHealth, I'll give you a huge commission bump to move to my downline and I will SEO your website, possibly even give you one of my domains. We have quoting and marketplace application technology built right into the Agentcubed CRM, powered by Quotit. Join us.

Back