Is Quotit a Good Choice Compared to Norvax?

Newby

Guru
5000 Post Club
My contract is about to be renewed with Norvax. It's been OK for me but I don't like that you can't have ht-wt and underwriting info affect the rate quotes on the quoter. Or maybe I just don't know how.

I watched a seminar for Quotit and it looked better to me. I talked to John P and he likes Quotit but I wondered about anyone else.

How is Quotit working for you?

I like that it can have life and critical illness also but the companies look very limited.

How well does the built in screen share program with Quoteit work for you? Do you use it? John P was still using Mikogo instead. Is the included one just as good?

I don't care about responders and things like that at all. I don't buy internet leads. I just use it for selling people who call me from referals.

"I just use it for selling people who call me from referrals."

Maybe you don't need either one of them.

I would think the major factor would be the companies that are represented by each. If one or the other doesn't quote one of your most popular carriers...that isn't good.

"I just use it for selling people who call me from referrals."

Maybe you don't need either one of them.

I would think the major factor would be the companies that are represented by each. If one or the other doesn't quote one of your most popular carriers...that isn't good.

I already checked that the companies that I use are on both.

I'm just really interested in the features and ease of use. Does Quotit work well?

And let me rephrase the referals statement. I don't do a lot of health insurance. I only sell it to people who I have call me or I run into through my life insurance work.

I just use the quoting systems to make my life easier when I do sell health policies. I'm not after volume with it.

Ya know...EHealth wouldn't be a bad idea for quotes. Of course, the presentation may look a bit odd.

Maybe Quotit or that guy who has a plan for $49 per month might be the best options.

Insurint? I wonder if the have a basic plan?

not if you know how to print page and copy as a jpg......Ehealth has been my quote engine for years.....

dm1.jpg

Ya know...EHealth wouldn't be a bad idea for quotes. Of course, the presentation may look a bit odd.

Maybe Quotit or that guy who has a plan for $49 per month might be the best options.

I have used both Norvax and Quotit. I like Norvax back office better than Quotit's. Quotit takes up more page space on your webpage, so if you have an index on the side that can be an issue. Norvax allows you to rate up quotes and Quotit does not. All in all I think Norvax is better, but I do not like the way the run thier business, so I now use Quotit for my website. But for everyone I speak to, I send a quote directly from the Carrier.

Hi, $49 a month guy here. :)
We are getting ready to release in Indiana, so if you want to take a look let me know. Mitch - 866-532-2630

Back