Is the old school way of insurance sales- gone forever?

I was trained by a guy that was using screen sharing pre-zoom to deal with remote customers in a large area. I was lucky to have started out that way. I have clients that prefer face to face, and others that love the online meetings. I do a lot of both but have an odd 2-state area with one state 2000 miles from where I live and my business in the distant state is actually growing from referrals, which surprised me when I moved.

Bottom line is I am glad I am not dragging a briefcase full of paper forms door to door and trying to mail or fax them all in after a long day of having people tell me to go away.

Majority of my clients do not know how to turn a computer on.

The most fun part of the business is seeing the creature who answers the door when I’m door knocking.

We don’t drag briefcases full of paper we carry a tablet and do EApps. The only thing I fax are surrenders and remove draft requests.

Nobody tells me to go away most are very polite and glad I stopped by.

Majority of my clients do not know how to turn a computer on.

The most fun part of the business is seeing the creature who answers the door when I’m door knocking.

We don’t drag briefcases full of paper we carry a tablet and do EApps. The only thing I fax are surrenders and remove draft requests.

Nobody tells me to go away most are very polite and glad I stopped by.
Right. DNelson makes lots of inaccurate assumptions in his comment.

I was trained by a guy that was using screen sharing pre-zoom to deal with remote customers in a large area. I was lucky to have started out that way. I have clients that prefer face to face, and others that love the online meetings. I do a lot of both but have an odd 2-state area with one state 2000 miles from where I live and my business in the distant state is actually growing from referrals, which surprised me when I moved.

Bottom line is I am glad I am not dragging a briefcase full of paper forms door to door and trying to mail or fax them all in after a long day of having people tell me to go away.
Are you selling FE?

Latest posts

Back