Is there a better "lead in" product than Health?

wildcat

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
No. Cal.
I lead with Health. Seems to work pretty well.

I wonder if there is a higher volume product to lead with when prospecting, to get the conversation going, then crossover to health.

Even if it is a P&C product.

Do I need more arrows in my quiver?

I wonder if there is a higher volume product to lead with when prospecting, to get the conversation going, then crossover to health.

I suppose some may argue for auto insurance because in most states you HAVE to have it.

It depends to a large degree though, on what type of client you're targeting...

From 1980 to about 2001, I used P&C. Since the ratio of FYC/Renewal is about 70%...your income grows very quickly. And of course, the retention is head and shoulders above health.

I can't imagine anything else other than P&C or health. That's what naked men talk about in showers after golf and tennis...their rate increases on their health and auto policies. They don't talk too much about the dividends scale reducing on their whole-life policy.

And, no, I don't know why I used the "naked men" example.

Is there a better lead in product? Sure, but in most jurisdictions it can get you arrested.

Speaking of that, I gotta question for Chumps.

Where do you put your business cards when you are hanging out (no pun intended) in the shower discussing health insurance rate increases? Do you have a ziploc bag? Are the cards water proof?

Actually, I have a small desk and chair in the shower area where I play tennis. I don't get as many leads as an automatic dialer, but I've gotten pretty good at recognizing skin lesions that are omitted from the app. Try finding those through email.

Wow. Moon...Maybe I am a little stir crazy.

You play tennis in the shower? Does John McEnroe know about this?

So who mooned you?

Never mind. This thread is going in the wrong direction.

You could lead in with "GSC". MIght be hard to get an independent contract though. :idea:

A good dental plan; perhaps?

Back