Is there a caste system?

rapidrobert

Guru
100+ Post Club
Oklahoma
Is there a caste system

Arnguy and I have asked some pertinent and valid question only to be shunned like the plague. Is there a pecking order? Do we have BO? Have our reputations, whatever they might be, preceded us?

Or do we have a "Deliverance" situation here....

:noteworthy:

Arnguy and I have asked some pertinent and valid question only to be shunned like the plague. Is there a pecking order? Do we have BO? Have our reputations, whatever they might be, preceded us?

Or do we have a "Deliverance" situation here.... :unsure:

"Tell us plainly, is it you, or do we wait for another???"

Re: Is there a caste system

Or do we have a "Deliverance" situation here....

:noteworthy:

Now I'm both curious and confused. Probably not a difficult thing to have happen.

What was the question? Why do you think you are being "shunned"? What does Arnguy have go do with it, are you now his spokesman?

Was your question regarding "Deliverance"? Do you consider it to be a love story?

Inquiring minds would like to know!

Why did you start two identical threads with the same title? Are we being scolded twice?

Since I don't know what the question is and your thread isn't directed to anyone specific, it is very hard to speculate why it hasn't been answered

Are you and Arnguy a "team" now? Are the two of you going on a river trip this summer? If so, I would suggest you take either a pistol or rifle and leave the bow and arrow at home.

Chumps, do you know what Deliverance has to do with his question?

It's always a 50/50 chance you'll get a good answer or a teasing one. Thicken up your skin a bit and look for the answers you can use, ignore the rest.

In other words, it's like a sales meeting.. sleep through the bs and focus on the five minutes of stuff you need...

K?

Back