Is There a Forum for Career Choices?

rko153

Is there a forum where an agent can go and talk about making the right choices for one's career? Maybe sprinkled with some good job ads for good measure.

I want to make the right career choice after spending time in a call center for Open Enrollment through Market Place for health care.

-RKO153

Is there a forum where an agent can go and talk about making the right choices for one's career? Maybe sprinkled with some good job ads for good measure.

I want to make the right career choice after spending time in a call center for Open Enrollment through Market Place for health care.

-RKO153

I think you are referring to the Final Expense Forum.

-RKO153

You're gonna have to be a tiny bit more specific. Are you wanting to stay in insurance, or go into a completely different field?

What's important to you when you think about what you want in a career? Money, benefits, workload?

Back