Is There a "Success Stories" Forum or Thread Here?

lementex

Expert
I looked and couldn't find one. If not, why? I think it would be nice to have a place here where you could go to and see daily additions of successful experiences by life agents. It would be a great asset and motivator. For example, you have a rough couple of appointments, almost call it quits, but go on that last one that yields you a $2,500 commission. Maybe you were on your game and were able to overcome some difficult objections. Then you come here and post a thread about it

Im sure they happen every day. Would be nice to have a place to share those experiences, and read about them. It would definitely be motivating and encouraging for some I suspect.

I looked and couldn't find one. If not, why? I think it would be nice to have a place here where you could go to and see daily additions of successful experiences by life agents. It would be a great asset and motivator. For example, you have a rough couple of appointments, almost call it quits, but go on that last one that yields you a $2,500 commission. Maybe you were on your game and were able to overcome some difficult objections. Then you come here and post a thread about it

Im sure they happen every day. Would be nice to have a place to share those experiences, and read about them. It would definitely be motivating and encouraging for some I suspect.

I have been a lurker on this forum for a solid year and a half but I made an account just to respond to this thread. -

GOOD LUCK but the hardcore posters on this forum are massive jerks whose mission in life seems to be to tell new agents how much they suck and how they will NEVER EVER make it and make inside jokes that probably wouldn't be funny even if I did understand them. From what I've seen no one on this forum is interested in encouraging anyone. Even if someone asks for help they never get it the best they can hope for is that someone ignores them instead of calling them a moron or worse telling them they had no right to ask because they could have used google instead of the fourm.

I'm the only one on the forum that is successful but I'm too modest to post on this thread.

Also, that *** 1203 sucks.

Rick

I've been a lurker on this thread for too long. It's time I chirp in.
Nobody is ever nice to me. I hate this place because there aren't hundreds and hundreds of threads full of useful advice...or maybe I am too stupid to take advantage of this resource.
:1confused:

I have been a lurker on this forum for a solid year and a half but I made an account just to respond to this thread. -

GOOD LUCK but the hardcore posters on this forum are massive jerks whose mission in life seems to be to tell new agents how much they suck and how they will NEVER EVER make it and make inside jokes that probably wouldn't be funny even if I did understand them. From what I've seen no one on this forum is interested in encouraging anyone. Even if someone asks for help they never get it the best they can hope for is that someone ignores them instead of calling them a moron or worse telling them they had no right to ask because they could have used google instead of the fourm.

Maybe that's part of the reason you don't think there's good advice on the forum. Maybe you just don't understand any of it.

Besides that, you come on here to make one negative post about people being negative! Why don't you help the forum out and make some good and useful posts. Maybe you're exactly what this forum needs!

Make sure that you never make jokes and that your posts are always factual and informative though...otherwise you would just be another moron in the mix, huh?

Back