Is This "Keyword Stuffing"???

I clicked on the link and the "crazed broker from Oregon" is standing at my door with all of his stuff and his seven children all under age five.

Should I have double clicked on it?

Keyword density, while not as important a metric as it once was, is still useful. I like to shoot for 4% density on my targeted phrases. Over 6-7% it starts reading funny, and over 10% it starts to count as stuffing.

Stats for the linked page (individual words):
insurance 30 11.32% health 30 11.32%

Stats for the linked page (two-word phrases):
health insurance 24 9.06% great west 13 4.91% west health 13 4.91%

It's slightly stuffed for "insurance" and "health," and getting close for "health insurance."

broker from Utah would have shown up with his 27 children!

And 6 wives . . .

crazed insurance broker from Ohio move into my basement!

Paid his rent on time. Only got noisy on the weekends when Mistress Sado showed up with her whips. The camel smell was a bit much but it was offset (somewhat) by the smell of falafel cooking.

In some ways, I kinda miss that big guy.

So is this post about people showing up at your door, or about keyword stuffing? lol.

I checked and it's not keyword stuffing in my opinion because it's all in a paragraph and although he uses the same keywords over and over again, it's probably not picking up as spam. The bolding of his keywords that he's doing is probably helping him.

I think the main reason why it wouldn't be picked up as spam is because his keyword density isn't that bad because he has so much text, the % balances out. It's bad when the ONLY text on the page is keywords because then your balance between keywords vs. other text is going to be very bad. I checked the site here: Keyword Density - SEO Tools - Search Engine Optimization, Google Optimization

Back