Is this what FE Agents Look Like when They Come Over Here?

This depiction is accurate however it's usually a shorter chain linked fence.

Thats because a lot of us are pit bulls. That was my nickname back in high school and college. Thus I hope soon to be on the other side of the fence selling medsupps as well.

Maybe we can meet one day face to face and you can tell me if it was "in my mind":yes:

Am I to assume that you have the physical characteristics of a Pitbull and can only prove this with a face to face encounter.

Moonlight seems like a reasonable person, and, I'm sure, would accept a photo to prove your alleged doglike features.

Am I to assume that you have the physical characteristics of a Pitbull and can only prove this with a face to face encounter.

Moonlight seems like a reasonable person, and, I'm sure, would accept a photo to prove your alleged doglike features.

Yea, you and moon go ahead and go off and have that bromance somewhere else. This forum is for insurance not relationship info. Id be more than happy to oblige you as well on that face to face meeting Steve. Just pm a good address.:twitchy: And while your at it be sure to post your pic, im sure it resembles this:

P.S. No one likes either of you

Attachments

• horserear.jpg
    horserear.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 27
Yea, you and moon go ahead and go off and have that bromance somewhere else. This forum is for insurance not relationship info. Id be more than happy to oblige you as well on that face to face meeting Steve. Just pm a good address.:twitchy: And while your at it be sure to post your pic, im sure it resembles this:

P.S. No one likes either of you

They do seem to be a lot alike. Which one did you say that was a picture of? :twitchy:

Back