Issues with Carriers not paying commissions on time

JJ2713

Guru
There is thread about Humana not paying MedSupp commissions on time or even paying at all. This is quite alarming.

So I figured a new thread show exist to list all of the problems with carriers not paying on time.

So, please list your experience with any carriers and their payment issues.

Already mentioned...

Humana with their MedSupp.

There is thread about Humana not paying MedSupp commissions on time or even paying at all. This is quite alarming.

So I figured a new thread show exist to list all of the problems with carriers not paying on time.

So, please list your experience with any carriers and their payment issues.

Already mentioned...

Humana with their MedSupp.

Are you sure it’s Med Sup and not Med Advantage? Med Advantage commissions are delayed longer than agents expect quite often due to enrollment periods. But there is no reason for Med Sup commissions to not be paid in a timely manor.

If anyone interested, relix.com/live is free live streaming the Blues Trav (now on stage), Sheryl Crow (next up), Tedeschi, Dead & Co (locknfestival.com for EST times)

Sponsored by Ben & Jerry's ...........go figure

I recently audited my book of business and suddenly noticed that Humana had not paid me any commissions on 17 new enrollments!! This included 4 PDP plans, 2 Med supps and 11 MAPD Plans. I was very pleased with my commissions from 2018’s AEP, which I received throughout January but since March of this year, I have only been receiving my Humana renewals each month, but none of the commissions on any of the new business I have written with them since AEP ended. This has happened before-and it only happens with Humana. I discovered this only just a month ago, which means Humana hasn’t paid me on any of my new business for the past 6 months! I can’t believe I didn’t notice sooner. I’m so pissed. I discovered this almost a month ago and It still has not been corrected!
Audit your Humana commissions!! They are trying to rip people off!!

Back