It Began on October 3, 1977

No I was invited in and sat down and talked for about 30 minutes. He sold his business and moved to the beach. Must have made some good investments. Said he would discuss life insurance with his CPA and get back with me. That is when he started with the BS.

I have lost a fortune in renewals during my career. In 2001 it was Tricare for Life. A few years back a CGA with FB terminated me with no cause and kept my renewals. Lost thousands in group health renewals when employee leasing companies came on the scene. Health insurance has not been good to me. Too many unknowns.

Last edited:
Never said I had a problem getting my weekly lead order filled or that this was a poor return area. I have stated that I receive more under age 60 leads than I would like, but little can be done about that. I also don't know why so many agents work the panhandle. Didn't know that many did until I started working DM 6 months ago.

About 5- 6 years ago I was told the panhandle was the best part of Florida for FE. Now I hear agents from South Florida having a hard time up there.

It seems like everyone wants to work here. I have followed several agents from AL, GA and counties farther south for weeks. All I can hope for is they find it difficult to make ends meet and they will move on.

Back