It looks like Equita is in the Mortgage protection business as well as fe.

My point was, because this was a post about Equita,
that I think Equita has a lot in common with NAA. From the post at the top of this forum about the NAA convention I would have to argue with you the importance of what I posted but thank you for your opinion.

Ah-h-h-h so! I see your point. Yes, I have come to the same conclusion, but without knowledge of who this lady is. I already knew that Equita had a MP house alongside their FE house. What is interesting is that they seem to be raiding NAA for agents. This is not good.... it tells me a lot about Equita, which, in turn substantiates your point.

My point was, because this was a post about Equita,
that I think Equita has a lot in common with NAA. From the post at the top of this forum about the NAA convention I would have to argue with you the importance of what I posted but thank you for your opinion.

You could have made a clearer point if you pointed out the lady in the YOUTUBE pitching MP for Equita is a former manager at NAA.

I just read the court documents you linked. Apparently, she is not the only top manager at NAA to cross over to Equita.... THIS is the problem. Yes, Equita seems to be the new NAA.

Last edited:
I spent 4 years with NAA. Had I not read the other posts here, I would thought that was an NAA video.

In fact, if you can go to the NAA website, you can view almost the exact same video message.

well she said wrote... It's easy to WRITE crap business. It's totally different to actually get paid on it.

Well, I passed on this opportunity. The more I looked into this matter, the more I found some unpleasant things. I am not sure I should post them here. I challenge everyone considering this program to do their due diligence: hint.... they ask for signature authorization to do a credit search on applicants, so why not turn the table?

Anyone who wants to be in the Mortgage Protection business can shoot me a PM and I'll connect you up with a friend of mine that is as of today still effectively running a MP program.

Please send me a PM about the MP program you are referring to.

100% contracts do no good if the agent isn't trained to close the deal.

GrandPa always said - "Boy - 100% of nothin' is nothin'" . . .

Tom

I think nka245's post was spot on.

The title of the post is "It looks like Equita is in the Mortgage Protection Business". The lady in the video is Christine Butcher, Field Marketing Director or Equita Mortgage Group.

Interesting. I'm very sure that this is the voice I heard when I called a recorded message. She kept referring to the income as "crazy money."

Back