It's Finally Here! Kaiser Permanente Welcomes Brokers! 5 Star Rating

Northeast Agent

Guru
1000 Post Club
Pennsylvania
I received this in an email this morning from gsnational.com:

Kaiser Permanente is opening its doors for the first time to brokers!

They are looking to grow in the Mid-Atlantic (the area's only 5-star rated plan) in VA, MD and DC. One of a kind fully integrated model of care. 80,000 Medicare members.

KP as a general rule has outstanding coverage and benefits. In my former life I wrote their U65 health insurance plans and group insurance. Never had any complaints.

When you enroll in a KP plan you will generally receive care that is equal to, if not better than, alternative plans.

It's like joining the Army. Play by their rules and you will do fine. But the system and you will not be happy.

KP initiated a broker referral fee program in GA a couple of years ago. I believe they pay something around $100 - $125 as a finders fee.

Maybe this set up will pay something that makes it worth your while.

Ah yeah, I remember selling their U65 health plans back in 2014 when I first got my insurance license. People love their plans! I remember this pregnant lady called me one time after having spoken to about 5 other agents and being told she could not enroll since she didn't have an SEP. Guess she was expecting a different answer from me LOL. Anyway, when I told her the same thing and that birth of a baby IS an SEP but being pregnant is not. She said, "When should I call? When I'm pushing???" I had to put the phone on mute so she wouldn't hear me laughing.

"No ma'am. Actually, you need to wait until he's crowning first. Better yet, wait till he comes out before you call.:1laugh:

Ah yeah, I remember selling their U65 health plans back in 2014 when I first got my insurance license. People love their plans! I remember this pregnant lady called me one time after having spoken to about 5 other agents and being told she could not enroll since she didn't have an SEP. Guess she was expecting a different answer from me LOL. Anyway, when I told her the same thing and that birth of a baby IS an SEP but being pregnant is not. She said, "When should I call? When I'm pushing???" I had to put the phone on mute so she wouldn't hear me laughing.

"No ma'am. Actually, you need to wait until he's crowning first. Better yet, wait till he comes out before you call.:1laugh:

Can I call you for life insurance AFTER I am dead?

Back