It's that Time of Year Again Lead Cost Going Up!

digfesales105

Guru
100+ Post Club
Ohio
With another year of positive growth, it's inevitable that we have to raise our lead cost. BUT....you can LOCK your rate in now. Right now leads are $20 per lead for non-DIG agents. Order leads this 4th quarter 2014 and you will lock that rate in through the end of 2015. All new orders starting January 1, 2015 leads will go up to $21 per lead.

There will be NO raise in lead cost for our own DIG agents. They will still cost $16-$18 per lead with financing based on weekly production.

You mean I can lock in a whole $1 savings? To a company that promotes telesales on telemarketed leads...what a deal. Uh, no

A while back he swore they don't do that and I never heard it on the recordings. I'll say Daviso co leads were the best Tm leads I've seen as the income levels were high but it just takes forever to get a full lead order so fixed cost dm is better.

A while back he swore they don't do that and I never heard it on the recordings. I'll say Daviso co leads were the best Tm leads I've seen as the income levels were high but it just takes forever to get a full lead order so fixed cost dm is better.

We're not perfect but our average turn around time on 20 leads is still 3-5 days.

You mean I can lock in a whole $1 savings? To a company that promotes telesales on telemarketed leads...what a deal. Uh, no

So I've read this a few times and don't quite understand what the point is???? Yeah...we promote telesales and develop our own tele leads? Soooooooo.....LOL As far as the $1 raise...you and I both know that any raise in leads agents get upset. When we did this last year a lot of agents signed on and benefited from the locked in price. If you do the math over a year...$1 goes a long way. If you give me your address I would be happy to send you a calculator and a magnify glass from AARP?

But it's good to know that you're that rich.

Thanks for sharing.

Back