IUL for NQDC

jdumond

Expert
Hello all - Does Anyone have any favorites for a NQDC IUL? I understand products vary, more looking for a carrier that provides value on the illustration as a concept.

Much appreciated

jdumond

@scagnt83 writes quite a few of these.

Thanks Ray. Not as much anymore, but I used to a good bit.

It all depends on the needs of the client. Some carriers, like LFG, Nationwide, Pac, etc have "turn-key" solutions that utilize their IUL product, but also include TPA services and case design help (from legal experts). Usually they have some type of "simple issue" UW for these policies. But they have minimum premium & participation requirements.

If they do not qualify for a turn-key program. Then you could use most any IUL carrier really.

Thanks Ray. Not as much anymore, but I used to a good bit.

It all depends on the needs of the client. Some carriers, like LFG, Nationwide, Pac, etc have "turn-key" solutions that utilize their IUL product, but also include TPA services and case design help (from legal experts). Usually they have some type of "simple issue" UW for these policies. But they have minimum premium & participation requirements.

If they do not qualify for a turn-key program. Then you could use most any IUL carrier really.

Thank you. I will look into this and I appreciate the guidance

Back